Pleasanton, California

I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016.The same day, I called and cancelled the order.

Related: Pottery Barn customer service the Worse! Stems from the top down.

On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the charge on my August statement and have been on the phone with them all morning. They are telling me the item was not cancelled, so I asked where the item is, and the rep says she doesn't know. Obviously she cannot read because the notes on my account say it was returned to stock.

They have the sofa but are charging my account. There are even call details in the notes stating i called and cancelled the order July 4th.

Someone messed up big time, and they are not very interested in helping resolve the issue.I've been on the phone with them for over 2 hours this morning, and I am currently on hold.

Review about: Carlisle Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pottery Barn Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Pottery Barn Comfort Sofa from San Francisco, California Pottery Barn "I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric. I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that..." Read more Pottery Barn - NEVER EVEN ARRIVED! Pottery Barn "So I ordered the Hampton mirror tower vanity set that costs about $2,199+tax. I was really excited to receive because I am starting a cosmetic business. After 3 weeks, they..." Read more Pottery Barn zinc table Pottery Barn "I purchased an outdoor zinc topped dining table from Pottery Barn in 2011. It arrived with a few dark red squiggles but I was told that it was supposed..." Read more Pottery Barn - Standard rug pad damaged hardwood floors Pottery Barn "Warning to those who are planning to purchase a standard rug pad with Pottery Barn: even though the description says it is moisture resistant and it is guaranteed NOT to..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more