I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016.The same day, I called and cancelled the order.

On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the charge on my August statement and have been on the phone with them all morning. They are telling me the item was not cancelled, so I asked where the item is, and the rep says she doesn't know. Obviously she cannot read because the notes on my account say it was returned to stock.

They have the sofa but are charging my account. There are even call details in the notes stating i called and cancelled the order July 4th.

Someone messed up big time, and they are not very interested in helping resolve the issue.I've been on the phone with them for over 2 hours this morning, and I am currently on hold.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments