I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016.The same day, I called and cancelled the order.
On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the charge on my August statement and have been on the phone with them all morning. They are telling me the item was not cancelled, so I asked where the item is, and the rep says she doesn't know. Obviously she cannot read because the notes on my account say it was returned to stock.
They have the sofa but are charging my account. There are even call details in the notes stating i called and cancelled the order July 4th.
Someone messed up big time, and they are not very interested in helping resolve the issue.I've been on the phone with them for over 2 hours this morning, and I am currently on hold.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."