Pottery Barn - Charging my PB credit card even after item was cancelled
I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016.The same day, I called and cancelled the order.
On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the charge on my August statement and have been on the phone with them all morning. They are telling me the item was not cancelled, so I asked where the item is, and the rep says she doesn't know. Obviously she cannot read because the notes on my account say it was returned to stock.
They have the sofa but are charging my account. There are even call details in the notes stating i called and cancelled the order July 4th.
Someone messed up big time, and they are not very interested in helping resolve the issue.I've been on the phone with them for over 2 hours this morning, and I am currently on hold.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "Please read the attached document. This is pretty scary Discover Card isn't even mentioned in the complaint. Only GE Capital Retail Money Bank and Pay Pal Smart Connect. Why does..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."