Pottery Barn - Charging my PB credit card even after item was cancelled
I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016.The same day, I called and cancelled the order.
On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the charge on my August statement and have been on the phone with them all morning. They are telling me the item was not cancelled, so I asked where the item is, and the rep says she doesn't know. Obviously she cannot read because the notes on my account say it was returned to stock.
They have the sofa but are charging my account. There are even call details in the notes stating i called and cancelled the order July 4th.
Someone messed up big time, and they are not very interested in helping resolve the issue.I've been on the phone with them for over 2 hours this morning, and I am currently on hold.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "So I ordered the Hampton mirror tower vanity set that costs about $2,199+tax. I was really excited to receive because I am starting a cosmetic business. After 3 weeks, they..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..."
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."