Featured Not resolved

12/26 I ordered sheet set from Pottery Barn's online site using a gift card and CC.When the order was placed items showed in STOCK, but in the cart showed available shipping was 1/8/2016 then I recieved an email stating my items were BACK-ORDERED and won't be able to ship until 1/12/2016!

I checked every where on the WEBSITE for the cancel button, because I could easily drive over to Tampa to an ACTUAL store to buy my stuff, but there was no CANCEL Order button or Link to click on forcing you to call CUstomer Service 888-779-5176. I spoke to Roy who advised he can't actually cancel the order, he has to send an email request to have the items cancelled!! REALLY? Then there are no SUPERVISORS to speak to, because ROY works from home.

I hate this site!!!This was my 1st and last Experience with POTTERY BARN!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about pottery barn gift card from Pottery Barn was lack of communication, customer service and website no cancel option Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

I’m having the same situation with a mirror.Showed stock, now backordered, and I didn’t even get an email.

Trying to cancel with no luck.

I can track it, but not cancel.So stupid.

The shopping cart picture showed estimated SHIPPING of 1/8 and the email showed DELIVERY of 1/12. It takes a few days for UPS to deliver stuff so not sure what your problem is. The store wouldn't have carried the blue sheets anyways, so online would be your only option.

to Anonymous Bronx, New York, United States #1335326

In case you read to quickly, "When the order was placed items showed in STOCK".

Only AFTER the order was placed and money exchanged did this customer find out they'd be waiting weeks for the item to *begin* shipping.This may have informed their decision to purchase blue and possibly picked a different color that was truthfully in stock.

You might not have a problem being mislead, though you are an outlier.Most people would care, including me.

to Anonymous #1335330

The order was placed on 12/26, not 1/8.

It is not normal for a company to take 2 weeks to start shipment on an "in-stock" item. Bad business practice when this company had no way to rectify the problem without a lengthy process.