Pottery Barn - Customer Service can't Cancel Online orders!!

85 of 415 Pottery Barn reviews

12/26 I ordered sheet set from Pottery Barn's online site using a gift card and CC.When the order was placed items showed in STOCK, but in the cart showed available shipping was 1/8/2016 then I recieved an email stating my items were BACK-ORDERED and won't be able to ship until 1/12/2016!

I checked every where on the WEBSITE for the cancel button, because I could easily drive over to Tampa to an ACTUAL store to buy my stuff, but there was no CANCEL Order button or Link to click on forcing you to call CUstomer Service 888-779-5176. I spoke to Roy who advised he can't actually cancel the order, he has to send an email request to have the items cancelled!! REALLY? Then there are no SUPERVISORS to speak to, because ROY works from home.

I hate this site!!!This was my 1st and last Experience with POTTERY BARN!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pb Essential Sheet Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #760277 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pottery Barn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
85 of 415 Pottery Barn reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 17 #1146086

The shopping cart picture showed estimated SHIPPING of 1/8 and the email showed DELIVERY of 1/12. It takes a few days for UPS to deliver stuff so not sure what your problem is. The store wouldn't have carried the blue sheets anyways, so online would be your only option.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.