Port Richey, Florida
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

12/26 I ordered sheet set from Pottery Barn's online site using a gift card and CC.When the order was placed items showed in STOCK, but in the cart showed available shipping was 1/8/2016 then I recieved an email stating my items were BACK-ORDERED and won't be able to ship until 1/12/2016!

Related: Egifter - Pottery Barn Gift Card Review from Spring Valley, New York

I checked every where on the WEBSITE for the cancel button, because I could easily drive over to Tampa to an ACTUAL store to buy my stuff, but there was no CANCEL Order button or Link to click on forcing you to call CUstomer Service 888-779-5176. I spoke to Roy who advised he can't actually cancel the order, he has to send an email request to have the items cancelled!! REALLY? Then there are no SUPERVISORS to speak to, because ROY works from home.

I hate this site!!!This was my 1st and last Experience with POTTERY BARN!!!

Review about: Pb Essential Sheet Set.

I didn't like: Lack of communication, Customer service, Website no cancel option.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pottery Barn Gift Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

The shopping cart picture showed estimated SHIPPING of 1/8 and the email showed DELIVERY of 1/12. It takes a few days for UPS to deliver stuff so not sure what your problem is. The store wouldn't have carried the blue sheets anyways, so online would be your only option.