I ordered two loft beds from Pottery Barn Teen and the delivery of those items has been a nightmare!First, the website said that the items would be shipped within 5 to 10 days so I specifically held off purchasing the items so that they could be shipped to my new house while I was on vacation and could receive delivery.

What the website did not say was that the 5 to 10 days was shipping to their distributor and that it would take an additional 2 weeks for the items to be delivered. As if that wasn't bad enough, when the delivery came the "white glove" service didn't know how to put the pieces together and screwed through the side of one of the bookcase shelves that went with one of the beds. The delivery service said they would order a new bookcase and let me know when it arrived. After a month I hadn't heard anything so I called (waited on hold and was transferred 3 times until I got to the right department) and was told that the delivery service was determining if the items could be fixed.

I said I wanted a new item and pottery barn finally ordered a new one. Two weeks later the deliver service attempted to deliver the items but didn't have the hardware to put them together. Then they tried to blame me for not having the hardware. I called PB and asked to have the delivery charges taken off my bill which they did.

Two weeks later the hardware came and I called the delivery service (again waited on hold and was transferred several times). They gave me a delivery time and then never showed up! No call, no information - nothing! I still don't have my bookcase which I ordered over three months ago.

Plus, I have taken two days off of work and sat around for 6 hours on a Saturday to wait for deliveries.

Long story short - do not buy furniture from PB!I never will again and I will be telling everyone I know to do the same.

Review about: Pottery Barn Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments