Although not outrageously expensive (unlike their pillows) Pottery Barn's down pillow inserts are not worth it.Mine under a thick, velvet cover leaked feathers from day one, and now after six mos is falling apart.

A real mess when I took cover off to wash. I'll go with synthetic next time. Feathers, wads of fabric from who knows where all over the place. Took me at least 20 minutes to clean it up.100 words yet?

Pottery Barn really doesn't want their products reviewed on line. Are they so desperate to pedal their overpriced stuff that they can't face it?

I really like their pillow covers and have several I have bought on sale, but if they are going to sell inserts separately, they should not sell lousy ones.OK, I'm done.

Review about: Pottery Barn Pillow.

Reason of review: Heavy handed review process!.

Preferred solution: Buy better quality pillow inserts and sell them for same price..

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Palmetto, Florida, United States #1269918

They deleted part about not liking to be reviewed and making process very involved and heavy handed. Too much marketing of so so overpriced products. That's what you get for editing original review after requiring 100 words.