53 views
Verified Reviewer

Lone Star shipping out of Texas is not delivering package on time. The tracking of my two packages showed both scanned minutes apart arriving into their Fort Worth depo/warehouse (?).

Only one package scanned out for delivery on Fri, 10/1/21. The other was never scanned out. Yet the box that went out was scanned back in as local delivery delay (I live in Roanoke which is Fort Worth). Lone star has hours on Saturday but my packages are showing to be delivering on Monday.

Thats a bunch of crap. It seems odd how they scanned one out for delivery and not the other. I feel the packages never left there. Bad choice of a shipping company.

You might want to look into this Pottery Barn. I am unhappy and will have to rethink ordering if this is the shipper you use. I tried the shipping company and they closed at 1pm(Sat,10/2). I called Pottery Barn and filed a complaint, and also sent an email letting them know about their choice shipper in Texas.

Lone Star has a large number of complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

I only ordered dinner plates/bowls not furniture. Pottery Barn If these could be picked up in the store instead of shipping, it would have been less aggravation.

User's recommendation: Make sure your shipment isn’t delivering with Lone Star in Texas.

Location: Haslet, Texas