NEVER buy anything from Pottery Barn or any Williams Sonoma business
I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015.While I was crawling around on the floor on June 22, 2015, I noticed a piece that apparently was broken either in the warehouse or in the delivery process and the delivery guys not only failed to mention it but decided to try to cover up.
I contacted the Pottery Barn service and "quality delivery" team about the problem the next day and have been emailing and calling them off and on since then.It is now the end of August 2015, and the issue still hasn't been resolved.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad quality
- Poor customer service
- Incompetent people
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Replace broken part of bed.
- Product or service
- Pottery Barn Sumatra Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I recently bought a full size Brampton brand mattress set from the Saint Paul MN store. I called the store before I arrived to pick up the mattress set to..."
- "By the looks of the other reviews, it seems I'm lucky to have had my order arrive at all! In my experience, luckily, the delivery time was great. I ordered..."
- "I purchased a floor model Samsung Refrigerator on 3/26/15 from the sears outlet store in Minneapolis MN. The problems started when the cashier forgot to *** an additional 5% for..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."