I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015.While I was crawling around on the floor on June 22, 2015, I noticed a piece that apparently was broken either in the warehouse or in the delivery process and the delivery guys not only failed to mention it but decided to try to cover up.

Related: Pottery Barn - Unreliable!!!! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I contacted the Pottery Barn service and "quality delivery" team about the problem the next day and have been emailing and calling them off and on since then.It is now the end of August 2015, and the issue still hasn't been resolved.

Review about: Pottery Barn Sumatra Bed.

I didn't like: Bad quality, Poor customer service, Incompetent people.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Replace broken part of bed.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pottery Barn - Sussex Sconce peeled and rusted Pottery Barn "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..." Read more Review about Pottery Barn Comfort Sofa from San Francisco, California Pottery Barn "I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric. I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that..." Read more Pottery Barn - Overpriced sofa with a defect but not backed by the company Pottery Barn "Bought a $2200+ sofa in June, 2014. Got delivered in Aug, 2014. After just one year of usage one of the two back cushion started to sag a..." Read more Pottery Barn - Standard rug pad damaged hardwood floors Pottery Barn "Warning to those who are planning to purchase a standard rug pad with Pottery Barn: even though the description says it is moisture resistant and it is guaranteed NOT to..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more