I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015.While I was crawling around on the floor on June 22, 2015, I noticed a piece that apparently was broken either in the warehouse or in the delivery process and the delivery guys not only failed to mention it but decided to try to cover up.

I contacted the Pottery Barn service and "quality delivery" team about the problem the next day and have been emailing and calling them off and on since then.It is now the end of August 2015, and the issue still hasn't been resolved.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "replace broken part of bed". s_bauer1 is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about pottery barn delivery service at Pottery Barn was bad quality, poor customer service and incompetent people Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments