I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015.While I was crawling around on the floor on June 22, 2015, I noticed a piece that apparently was broken either in the warehouse or in the delivery process and the delivery guys not only failed to mention it but decided to try to cover up.

I contacted the Pottery Barn service and "quality delivery" team about the problem the next day and have been emailing and calling them off and on since then.It is now the end of August 2015, and the issue still hasn't been resolved.

Review about: Pottery Barn Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Replace broken part of bed..

I didn't like: Bad quality, Poor customer service, Incompetent people.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pottery Barn - Sussex Sconce peeled and rusted Pottery Barn "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..." Read more Pottery Barn Landon Upholstered Sofa Review Pottery Barn "I also purchased a Landon sofa from Pottery barn and spent $1600. This means that I chose the least expensive fabric but for $1600 I expected better. My IKEA sofa..." Read more Pottery Barn - Customer Service can't Cancel Online orders!! Pottery Barn "12/26 I ordered sheet set from Pottery Barn's online site using a gift card and CC. When the order was placed items showed in STOCK, but in the cart showed..." Read more Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle that smelled like truffles Pottery Barn "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more