I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015.While I was crawling around on the floor on June 22, 2015, I noticed a piece that apparently was broken either in the warehouse or in the delivery process and the delivery guys not only failed to mention it but decided to try to cover up.
I contacted the Pottery Barn service and "quality delivery" team about the problem the next day and have been emailing and calling them off and on since then.It is now the end of August 2015, and the issue still hasn't been resolved.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad quality
- Poor customer service
- Incompetent people
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Replace broken part of bed.
- Product or service
- Pottery Barn Sumatra Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I did not see previous review- darn. I similarly purchased a Hampstead outdoor set- table and chairs. Mine didn't last a week before serious cracking, splintering and paint..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to..."
- "I ordered a text book from them. A math book that was supposed to come with an online access code (you pay extra for that). They took a..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."