So I ordered the Hampton mirror tower vanity set that costs about $2,199+tax.I was really excited to receive because I am starting a cosmetic business.
After 3 weeks, they called me to set my delivery date. I chose 1 week ahead of when they called. The next day, they called me to tell me that the had to cancel due to product damage. They told me they would call back within the week to reschedule the delivery date.
It has been 4 months and I have called them multiple times expressing my anger.They still are charging me with the vanity and I will never, ever, buy from them again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hampton Mirror Set
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "I also purchased a Landon sofa from Pottery barn and spent $1600. This means that I chose the least expensive fabric but for $1600 I expected better. My IKEA sofa..."
- "12/26 I ordered sheet set from Pottery Barn's online site using a gift card and CC. When the order was placed items showed in STOCK, but in the cart showed..."
- "Recently, the quality of the Double Stuf Oreo has been terrible! The logo imprinted on the cookie is illegible, the cookies separate and crumble in the package, they have..."
- "The offers are pretty good but when it's time to cash out there will be a problem this site is a scam.. They wanted me to send them a pic..."
- "Pembroke Pines,FL location. We arrived 9 minutes late to a 9:30 appointment and were told with attitude that we would have to take the 11:30 appointment. What concerned me was..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."