So I ordered the Hampton mirror tower vanity set that costs about $2,199+tax.I was really excited to receive because I am starting a cosmetic business.
After 3 weeks, they called me to set my delivery date. I chose 1 week ahead of when they called. The next day, they called me to tell me that the had to cancel due to product damage. They told me they would call back within the week to reschedule the delivery date.
It has been 4 months and I have called them multiple times expressing my anger.They still are charging me with the vanity and I will never, ever, buy from them again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hampton Mirror Set
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Warning to those who are planning to purchase a standard rug pad with Pottery Barn: even though the description says it is moisture resistant and it is guaranteed NOT to..."
- "Can't believe the situation at la fitness north bergen, the spinning salon is in very bad conditions, cycles are broken, floor is, cant explain, send a picture. This situation takes..."
- "Bob's is on their 7th attempt to get my bedroom set order straight; an order from Dec 22nd 2010 no less. Not only has each delivery guy not been..."
- "Do not sign a check for this company unless they can give you 8 successful dealers with names telephone numbers and addresses. This is a company that is not transparent...."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."