So I ordered the Hampton mirror tower vanity set that costs about $2,199+tax.I was really excited to receive because I am starting a cosmetic business.
After 3 weeks, they called me to set my delivery date. I chose 1 week ahead of when they called. The next day, they called me to tell me that the had to cancel due to product damage. They told me they would call back within the week to reschedule the delivery date.
It has been 4 months and I have called them multiple times expressing my anger.They still are charging me with the vanity and I will never, ever, buy from them again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hampton Mirror Set
- Review category
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric. I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago. The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I purchased what I thought was a "beautiful" bouquet of flowers for my mother in law as a Mother's Day gift. They arrived today and I was literally heartbroken that..."
- "Bought a coat from the site for my girlfriend for Christmas and it arrived late while I was on vacation. The coat turned out to be completely different in both..."
- "Got alignment and rotation for my 4runner and asked that a note be put on work order "try not to scratch rims". Associate said no problem l'll talk to tech...."