100% full

So I ordered the Hampton mirror tower vanity set that costs about $2,199+tax.I was really excited to receive because I am starting a cosmetic business.

After 3 weeks, they called me to set my delivery date. I chose 1 week ahead of when they called. The next day, they called me to tell me that the had to cancel due to product damage. They told me they would call back within the week to reschedule the delivery date.

It has been 4 months and I have called them multiple times expressing my anger.They still are charging me with the vanity and I will never, ever, buy from them again.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Caveat  Emptor if you buy the pottery barn  Hampstead Table Pottery Barn "I bought the same table in June 2016. When I removed my table from storage in June 2017, there was cracking around several seams. Now it is August 2017 and..." Read more Pottery Barn - Sofa Review from San Francisco, California Pottery Barn "I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric. I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that..." Read more Pottery Barn - Unhappy Customer Pottery Barn "Hi, I completely understand what you are going through. I purchased a bed in Nov 2016 and still have not received it in satisfactory condition. I have paid for this..." Read more Pottery Barn - Customer Service can't Cancel Online orders!! Pottery Barn "12/26 I ordered sheet set from Pottery Barn's online site using a gift card and CC. When the order was placed items showed in STOCK, but in the cart showed..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more