2.3

Just spent an exasperating amount on outdoor furniture, thinking it's summer and everything is already on sale, so might as well.I woke up this morning (less than 24 hours after purchase) to find that multiple items are now "final sale" and are an extra 15% off with new coupon activated today.

So of course I call in right away, since it's been less than a day, so why wouldn't they be willing to adjust the price, right? WRONG. It's not written anywhere on their website and I've never encountered this at PB before, but since last November "corporate" has issued a decree that there will be no more price adjustments at Pottery Barn. No exceptions.

Which is ridiculous.I'll take my money elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $500. laura610 is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn. The most disappointing about outdoor furniture at Pottery Barn was policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments