1.5

Hi place a order to be gift wrap and sent to grandchildren.After 24 hours and not receiving tracking I called Pottery Barn Customer Service (2 x's) They were trained to say all the RIGHT things.

Sent 2 e-mails to customer service. Received a reply that if this e-mail did not address my issue to contact them. The e-mail basically said nothing. I send another e-mail and made a mother call.

Bottom line on Friday 3/25 still not answer to my order placed on 3/20. If they had been honest & said they could not get my package there, Pottery Barn should have told me so I could cxl. the order. I still would have had time to place a order with anther merchant and my grandchildren would have rec.

their Easter Gift.

Obviously they wanted to keep the order, BUT they lost the customer.Never again.

This reviewer shared experience about "did not deliver or follow up, no tracking." and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn. The most disappointing about pottery barn online order from Pottery Barn was were not honest to say they could not deliver my gifts and not deliver my gifts so i could order thru another merchant Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments