It take hours to actually get a customer service representative on the phone who is completely unhelpful. They do not respond to the contact us emails.

It is literally impossible to get a resolution. I recently ordered two items, a rug and a rug pad. They were both in stock and were scheduled to be delivered within 10 days. Both items individually show they were received at the delivery center, but both items also say they are awaiting other items in the delivery.

I contacted them, and they confirmed that both items were received weeks ago, but never updated to schedule a shipment. They "sent an email to the carrier" but also told me I could call their carrier (Ryder) directly. The first time I contacted Ryder they told me the items were being entered into the system that day (even though Pottery Barn said they were delivered two weeks ago) and I'd receive a call for delivery within 24 to 48 hours. After three days I called Ryder again, who said the items were not received or received short.

After two weeks and multiple calls and hours spent on hold there is still no resolution and Pottery Barn still has $1400 of my money.

Worst customer service and experience. I will never buy anything from them again.

User's recommendation: Do NOT order multiple items.

Pottery Barn Cons: Customer service.

Location: Lees Summit, Missouri