58 views
1.3

Last Saturday, I ordered 3 items off the bridal registry for my nephew and future bride! They are getting married in Florida this Friday March 19, so I didn't want the items delivered until they got home.

When you order, dates are shown for delivery and two items were going out one day and the third another! I called Pottery Barn to see if they could hold it all and delivery March 30. The girl there said there is place at the end to change the date! Got thru ordering, but no place to change date.

So, I placed the order and called them immediately. They said they would put March 30 for delivery! Checked later on the site. 2 items were marked complete, but the third was not (so someone else could have ordered it if I didn't check) The person got it changed to complete and I reiterated to her about the March 30 date!

Low and behold, today March 16, I got an email stating 2 items were shipped!! I called Pottery Barn. She said the change date has to be done right away and then she said they don't normally do that!! Could one of the many people I spoke to have told me that so I could change what we were gifting??

Now, the items are going to be delivered to their house in St Paul, MN. I don't know if they have someone that will pick them up or will they sit there (or be stolen) until they get back! The order was over $300.

had to pay for shipping and didn't even get it to them when I wanted! Never heard of bridal registry where you pay for shipping!

Target would have done a better job!!

User's recommendation: Buy a gift card or don't buy from them at all!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pottery Barn Cons: Will never shop with them again.

Comments