Plainview, New York
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

Bought a $2200+ sofa in June, 2014.Got delivered in Aug, 2014.

Related: Pottery Barn Landon Upholstered Sofa Review

After just one year of usage one of the two back cushion started to sag a lot. The company suggests to puff and flip regularly(not stated in their site), so I tried my best to save this cushion but, it just kept sagging even more. When I called the company in Feb 2016, they say it's been too long since purchase for them to do anything about it. They put the blame on "maybe someone just sits on that side of the sofa regularly" which is not true.

I've been switching the cushion from left/right, flipping front/back, up/down on weekly bases. I've had this sofa not even a full 2 yrs and the back cushion looks like it's been used for ages. Sales associates keep telling me to buy the replacement for the back cushion. I feel ripped off of my money.

NEVER AGAIN from pottery barn.

Review about: Landon Upholstered Sofa.

I liked: Design, How the products look in the beginning, Our sales person.

I didn't like: Quality, Quality of product, Company not honoring their product, Pottery barn does not honor their products.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $68
Preferred solution Free replacement for the defective cushion.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1215159

Why on earth should they replace a sofa after a full year? They have no way of knowing if you are doing the damage yourself. This complaint is ridiculous.

you claim it is overpriced yet still bought it..

I agree with #1142754, just get a new insert.

MsGAO

That picture is awful.Thanks for the heads-up!

I'll be extremely cautious dealing with them - if at all.

It's pretty poor but buy a new foam and move on .

I am sorry but that is karma for you paying 2200 for a SOFA!!!!!! lol