Pottery Barn - Overpriced sofa with a defect but not backed by the company
Bought a $2200+ sofa in June, 2014.Got delivered in Aug, 2014.
After just one year of usage one of the two back cushion started to sag a lot. The company suggests to puff and flip regularly(not stated in their site), so I tried my best to save this cushion but, it just kept sagging even more. When I called the company in Feb 2016, they say it's been too long since purchase for them to do anything about it. They put the blame on "maybe someone just sits on that side of the sofa regularly" which is not true.
I've been switching the cushion from left/right, flipping front/back, up/down on weekly bases. I've had this sofa not even a full 2 yrs and the back cushion looks like it's been used for ages. Sales associates keep telling me to buy the replacement for the back cushion. I feel ripped off of my money.
NEVER AGAIN from pottery barn.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- How the products look in the beginning
- Our sales person
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Company not honoring their product
- Pottery barn does not honor their products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Warning to those who are planning to purchase a standard rug pad with Pottery Barn: even though the description says it is moisture resistant and it is guaranteed NOT to..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- " First a general complaint. I'm at the register chatting w another customer while paying for a few dog supplies for the new pitbull rescue that was arriving at..."
- "We just got back from one of the best tours ever. We went on the Grand Canyon, Zion, Sedonna, Bryce trip. There were many factors that made it perfect. The..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."