Pottery Barn - Overpriced sofa with a defect but not backed by the company
Bought a $2200+ sofa in June, 2014.Got delivered in Aug, 2014.
After just one year of usage one of the two back cushion started to sag a lot. The company suggests to puff and flip regularly(not stated in their site), so I tried my best to save this cushion but, it just kept sagging even more. When I called the company in Feb 2016, they say it's been too long since purchase for them to do anything about it. They put the blame on "maybe someone just sits on that side of the sofa regularly" which is not true.
I've been switching the cushion from left/right, flipping front/back, up/down on weekly bases. I've had this sofa not even a full 2 yrs and the back cushion looks like it's been used for ages. Sales associates keep telling me to buy the replacement for the back cushion. I feel ripped off of my money.
NEVER AGAIN from pottery barn.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- How the products look in the beginning
- Our sales person
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Company not honoring their product
- Pottery barn does not honor their products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "We just got back from one of the best tours ever. We went on the Grand Canyon, Zion, Sedonna, Bryce trip. There were many factors that made it perfect. The..."
- " First a general complaint. I'm at the register chatting w another customer while paying for a few dog supplies for the new pitbull rescue that was arriving at..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."