2.1

We purchased two chairs, an ottoman, a slip covered sofa and a leather recliner from Pottery Barn. The slip cover on the sofa should never have left the manufacturer if they have any semblance of quality control.

I was surprised to recieve statements from a bank as each piece of furniture was shipped to a warehouse instead of when it was shipped to us.

When my wife complained to the local store, they sent out a decorator who took pictures and said she would submit them to their customer service department but we would have to deal directly with the manufacturer who would contact us in 3 to 7 days (It hasn't happened). She also suggested a solution for the very uncomfortable chairs we received would be to purchase two more chairs.

Any future purchases from Pottery Barn will be dependent on a satisfactory resolution of this problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pottery Barn Pros: Sales associates.

Pottery Barn Cons: Poor quality control, Trying to pass problem to the manufacturer.

Comments

PotteryBarnSocialTeam

Hello-I am so sorry to hear about the issues with your slipcover and have sent you a private message. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you- Susan

Pottery Barn Reviews