Houlton, Maine

After placing an order for $2,090 dollars, I've had order complications with every associate that I have come into contact with which has led me to make at least 10 phone calls to correct my orders, inaccurate charging, and unauthorized deleted orders.I additionally had a wall organizer set sent to me in the wrong color that was then sent back and reordered to find today that they have over charged me and charged my credit card for items that are on back order and not supposed to be charged until shipped.

Also, I ordered two more items yesterday that they are completely unaware of.

Therefore, I'm questioning the integrity of the company and conducting business with them in the future.Ideally, I feel like a competent managerial representative should have contacted me to straighten out these issues, but this did not happen.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

My wife and I ordered a couch about 18 weeks ago ( first week of March, it is now August 8th and we have no ETA for delivery).The manager in the Atlanta Lenox store ( Marianne) has provided less than average customer service and if she did not provide us with a "temporary couch" I would have cancelled our order by now.

So we originally ordered the sofa we wanted IN THE STORE only to find out weeks later that they ordered a love seat instead of the couch. We were patient and asked for the reorder but unfortunately these people are retarted.

My wife, who used to shop religiously at Pottery Barn will not shop here anymore and we've realized their customer support is AWEFUL.Long story short, this is our last purchase EVER from pottery barn