I purchased AND PAID for a 1000.00 tv stand that was scheduled to be delivered on a Saturday.I wouldn't be this upset if I hadn't taken the day off to receive it.

It was scheduled to be received between 10 and 1 pm. I am a Realtor in Ct and taking a Saturday off means I could be losing potentially 6000 in commission. I had to reschedule my clients for the following Saturday. The day before I received a phone call from the delivery hub saying "sorry, we cannot deliver afterall as we don't have the item here".

This went on for three saturdays. I still have not received my tv stand three weeks later. I have made several phone calls, confirmed the status of the delivery three times, took three saturdays off in a row, (shame on me for believing them three times) And talked with several "LEAD" personnel and asked that a supervisor call me back to remedy this issue. I have received no phone call back, no one has scheduled the delivery again, AND, I just checked my order online to find it says "your order has been placed on hold as per your request" !!!!

I am so angry now, so frustrated with Pottery Barn and their lack of care for their customer.

I deserve my product, I deserve to be called back when asking for a return phone call, I shouldn't have to constantly call them only to have to go over and over this story to get to nowhere but more frustrated!I am so upset, I cannot even tell this whole story of what I have been put through because you have already stopped reading this no doubt.

Review about: Tv Media Stand.

I didn't like: Disorganization and promised delivery dates - liars, Lack of customer service or loyalty.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $6000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

PotteryBarnSocialTeam
Pottery Barn Verified Representative

We appreciate you bringing your recent delivery experience to our attention. Please accept our apologies and a member of our elevated support team will be contacting you directly for more information.

Sincerely,