Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago.The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of the sofa.
Every time we sit on it, I must take it apart and tuck the upolstery cover back in place. Recently there have been sharp needle like feathers poking out of the cushions. In addition to having to pull the sofa apart and put it back together, there are now feathers around the sofa, causing me to vaccum every day. I unzipped the cover of the cushions and found handfuls of feathers surrounding the outside of the interior cushions.
I contacted PB. Was told by Customer service to write and include pics. I did so but was contacted by PB telling me basically that there was nothing they would do because it was 1 yr old. I believe that a safa that cost me $2,000.
should last more than 1 yr. It looks like it is a 10 yr old piece of garbage in an otherwise lovely living room. I have purchased from PB for many years, buying entire bedroom sets, sofas, and other smaller items. I will never use PB again as they do not stand by their products.
The pics that I sent should have been enough to convince PB of this defect.DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER ITEMS FROM PB as they do not stand behind their products.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "HI - I purchased a Pottery Barn Seabury Grand Couch - cost upwards of $2,000 - a huge purchase for me. It arrived, and it looked fantastic. I ended up..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Warning to those who are planning to purchase a standard rug pad with Pottery Barn: even though the description says it is moisture resistant and it is guaranteed NOT to..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Used Eversleek, hair was dry. Leaned over my stove to put on a pot.My head went up in flames.I was screaming and trying to get the *** kitchen faucet to..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."