Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago.The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of the sofa.
Every time we sit on it, I must take it apart and tuck the upolstery cover back in place. Recently there have been sharp needle like feathers poking out of the cushions. In addition to having to pull the sofa apart and put it back together, there are now feathers around the sofa, causing me to vaccum every day. I unzipped the cover of the cushions and found handfuls of feathers surrounding the outside of the interior cushions.
I contacted PB. Was told by Customer service to write and include pics. I did so but was contacted by PB telling me basically that there was nothing they would do because it was 1 yr old. I believe that a safa that cost me $2,000.
should last more than 1 yr. It looks like it is a 10 yr old piece of garbage in an otherwise lovely living room. I have purchased from PB for many years, buying entire bedroom sets, sofas, and other smaller items. I will never use PB again as they do not stand by their products.
The pics that I sent should have been enough to convince PB of this defect.DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER ITEMS FROM PB as they do not stand behind their products.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have to admit that they advertise well and their products look quite beautiful. We ordered the benchwright extending table and it was stunning when we first received it. Well,..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "12/26 I ordered sheet set from Pottery Barn's online site using a gift card and CC. When the order was placed items showed in STOCK, but in the cart showed..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "Used Eversleek, hair was dry. Leaned over my stove to put on a pot.My head went up in flames.I was screaming and trying to get the *** kitchen faucet to..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."