Flemington, New Jersey

Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago.The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of the sofa.

Related: Pottery Barn Comfort Sofa

Every time we sit on it, I must take it apart and tuck the upolstery cover back in place. Recently there have been sharp needle like feathers poking out of the cushions. In addition to having to pull the sofa apart and put it back together, there are now feathers around the sofa, causing me to vaccum every day. I unzipped the cover of the cushions and found handfuls of feathers surrounding the outside of the interior cushions.

I contacted PB. Was told by Customer service to write and include pics. I did so but was contacted by PB telling me basically that there was nothing they would do because it was 1 yr old. I believe that a safa that cost me $2,000.

should last more than 1 yr. It looks like it is a 10 yr old piece of garbage in an otherwise lovely living room. I have purchased from PB for many years, buying entire bedroom sets, sofas, and other smaller items. I will never use PB again as they do not stand by their products.

The pics that I sent should have been enough to convince PB of this defect.DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER ITEMS FROM PB as they do not stand behind their products.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pottery Barn Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.