Purchased an expensive slipcovered sofa from Pottery Barn (PB) approx one yr ago.The slipcover does not stay in place and the seat cushions move away from the back of the sofa.
Every time we sit on it, I must take it apart and tuck the upolstery cover back in place. Recently there have been sharp needle like feathers poking out of the cushions. In addition to having to pull the sofa apart and put it back together, there are now feathers around the sofa, causing me to vaccum every day. I unzipped the cover of the cushions and found handfuls of feathers surrounding the outside of the interior cushions.
I contacted PB. Was told by Customer service to write and include pics. I did so but was contacted by PB telling me basically that there was nothing they would do because it was 1 yr old. I believe that a safa that cost me $2,000.
should last more than 1 yr. It looks like it is a 10 yr old piece of garbage in an otherwise lovely living room. I have purchased from PB for many years, buying entire bedroom sets, sofas, and other smaller items. I will never use PB again as they do not stand by their products.
The pics that I sent should have been enough to convince PB of this defect.DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER ITEMS FROM PB as they do not stand behind their products.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."
- "Used Eversleek, hair was dry. Leaned over my stove to put on a pot.My head went up in flames.I was screaming and trying to get the *** kitchen faucet to..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."