100% full Not resolved
2.1
Style and Design

I did not see previous review- darn. I similarly purchased a Hampstead outdoor set- table and chairs. Mine didn't last a week before serious cracking, splintering and paint chipping off. Sent an email asking what they needed for a return and received a response from Emily Diver in customer service incident. She referred me to wsidqt@wsgc.com. I sent emails with pictures and descriptions of deterioration to this email address. I never heard back . Repeated emails to pottery barn and on BOTH occasions received automated responses that they would contact me within 48 hours. No response. Finally had time to call- on hold 1hr 27 minutes and holding for supervisor another 42 minutes. Then was informed that they never received first round of emails and would not acknowledge incident id. Outside of 30 days for second and third emails (thought I was safe due to previous electronic chain). Nope. On call, told I was making call to late. They also said that although it was outdoor furniture, if there was rain and it wasn't covered, they would not accept return- even if it was on second day.

ADVICE:

1. Don't order from pottery barn. Especially outdoor furniture.

2. Assemble item immediately.

3. Don't trust email customer service. Automated reply looks official but doesn't mean anything. Phone and ask for supervisor- prepare at least one hour on phone.

Photos taken after one month. first shows chipping paint. second shows splitting seam with crack in wood next to seam. Last shows the set on our deck- looks nice doesn't it? until you get close!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with design and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pottery barn hampstead teak wood furniture set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3298. Pottery Barn needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pottery barn hampstead teak wood furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pottery Barn.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments