I also purchased a Landon sofa from Pottery barn and spent $1600.This means that I chose the least expensive fabric but for $1600 I expected better.

My IKEA sofa held up way better not only in terms holding its shape(the Landon sofa down pillows are horrible) but also in the quality and durability of the fabric. My Landon is only 2 years old and the stitching is coming out from the bottom, the pillows are out of shape and the sofa looks like it's at least 5 years old. Their website claims that its better quality cause it's made in the USA (which I totally support) but they don't let you write reviews, on their products .

Wonder why?Well because they can't stand behind their products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pottery barn landon fabric sofa. Pottery Barn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pottery barn landon fabric sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pottery Barn.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Hempstead, New York, United States #1263058

I am so happy you put this up here.I just cancelled my order for the couch after seeing this.

Thank you so much. Called pottery barn and they have no warantee on furniture!

That couch looks horrible!Thanks so much for warning me