Pottery Barn Landon Upholstered Sofa Review

13 of 422 Pottery Barn reviews

I also purchased a Landon sofa from Pottery barn and spent $1600.This means that I chose the least expensive fabric but for $1600 I expected better.

My IKEA sofa held up way better not only in terms holding its shape(the Landon sofa down pillows are horrible) but also in the quality and durability of the fabric. My Landon is only 2 years old and the stitching is coming out from the bottom, the pillows are out of shape and the sofa looks like it's at least 5 years old. Their website claims that its better quality cause it's made in the USA (which I totally support) but they don't let you write reviews, on their products .

Wonder why?Well because they can't stand behind their products.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Pottery Barn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 422 Pottery Barn reviews

Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Dec 30, 2016 #1263058 Hempstead, New York, United States

I am so happy you put this up here. I just cancelled my order for the couch after seeing this. Thank you so much. Called pottery barn and they have no warantee on furniture! That couch looks horrible! Thanks so much for warning me

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pottery Barn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pottery Barn.
Filing a new complaint about
×