3.0

I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric.I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that will last the longest.

You could leave it outside and it would still be fine...that's how durable it is." Fast forward 5 months later and the back cushions are pilling like a cheap sweater!

The worst part is...I live alone so there's never anyone on it!I cannot believe I wasted so much money on such a cheap sofa.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pottery barn sofa. Pottery Barn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pottery barn sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pottery Barn.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments