3.0

I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric.I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that will last the longest.

You could leave it outside and it would still be fine...that's how durable it is." Fast forward 5 months later and the back cushions are pilling like a cheap sweater!

The worst part is...I live alone so there's never anyone on it!I cannot believe I wasted so much money on such a cheap sofa.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pottery barn sofa. Pottery Barn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pottery barn sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pottery Barn.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Pottery Barn - Chair Review Pottery Barn "Please tell me why I'm getting a store credit for a fraudulent sale at Pottery Barn. See pictures. Item for sale was chair and slip cover. Well I received the..." Read more NEVER buy anything from Pottery Barn or any Williams Sonoma business Pottery Barn "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..." Read more Pottery Barn - Charging my PB credit card even after item was cancelled Pottery Barn "I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016. The same day, I called and cancelled the order. On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the..." Read more Pottery Barn - Outdoor ceramic table not made for outdoors Pottery Barn "Bought 2 ceramic rope outdoor tables from Pottery Barn. After a few months, they both began peeling horribly. Called PotteryBarn to see what could be done or if they had..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more