I am writing this note to make you aware of a unfortunate event that occurred today related to your company's failure to deliver my daughter's bed. We purchased this bed from your store in the Woodlands mall in Woodlands Texas in Sept, and the delivery just came in today, but was missing parts.

I have cancelled this order, and have frankly wasted a tremendous amount of time shopping Pottery Barn. Please help me understand how something as simple as a delivery, which has taken over 1 month to process can get fouled-up?

Hard to believe given the imminent x-mas shopping that is upon, that your order fulfillment is o weak. Look forward to hearing from you, and greatly disappointed with lack of customer care and execution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 10, 2017.

Comments

I agree. I ordered items for a couple getting married that were supposedly in stock.

I get no notice so I check the tracking number and find out it was back order to a few weeks before the wedding.

I check again at that time and it was back ordered AGAIN until 3 months after the wedding. I called them up cancelled the order and told them what I thought of their service.