I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric.I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that will last the longest.

Related: Pottery Barn - BRAND NEW SOFA THAT COST OVER 00

You could leave it outside and it would still be fine...that's how durable it is." Fast forward 5 months later and the back cushions are pilling like a cheap sweater!

The worst part is...I live alone so there's never anyone on it!I cannot believe I wasted so much money on such a cheap sofa.

Review about: Pottery Barn Comfort Sofa.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pottery Barn Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pottery Barn - Unhappy Customer Pottery Barn "Hi, I completely understand what you are going through. I purchased a bed in Nov 2016 and still have not received it in satisfactory condition. I have paid for this..." Read more NEVER buy anything from Pottery Barn or any Williams Sonoma business Pottery Barn "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..." Read more Pottery Barn Chair Review Pottery Barn "Please tell me why I'm getting a store credit for a fraudulent sale at Pottery Barn. See pictures. Item for sale was chair and slip cover. Well I received the..." Read more Pottery Barn - Customer Service can't Cancel Online orders!! Pottery Barn "12/26 I ordered sheet set from Pottery Barn's online site using a gift card and CC. When the order was placed items showed in STOCK, but in the cart showed..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more