Review about Pottery Barn Comfort Sofa from San Francisco, California
I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric.I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that will last the longest.
You could leave it outside and it would still be fine...that's how durable it is." Fast forward 5 months later and the back cushions are pilling like a cheap sweater!
The worst part is...I live alone so there's never anyone on it!I cannot believe I wasted so much money on such a cheap sofa.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pottery Barn Comfort Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I ordered a 11 X 14 custom photo puzzle from them, and the item arrived was not the correct size, making the final product useless and embarrassing to hang on..."
- "The wig I received from this company was not the wig pictured on their website. The wig was suppose to be no more than 8" in length it was..."
- "Don’t rent a car from these swindlers. On 6 September 2016, I rented a car from Europcar at London Heathrow Airport. First - bait & switch: they said they can..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."