I ordered a bed and dresser from Pottery Barn that clearly stated a certain sale price. I called and spoke to 4 different customer service representatives throughout my wait time from March 29-June 14.

Each time a customer service rep told me a different date that my furniture would ship. I never received my furniture (2 months later!!) The last call I made on June 14 (almost 3 months after purchase) , the supervisor finally told me that the price I originally paid was not correct and that it was a MISTAKE on their end!! She told me that it was supposed to be more than twice the amount. She said I would have to pay the difference to receive my furniture.

I have an email and website statement that clearly states the original purchase and price. NOW they are trying to tell me that I have waited almost 3 months for furniture they were never going to send me!!! This has been a waste of a lot of time, money and overall aggravation!!

THIS CANNOT BE RIGHT. My complaint has been filed with BBB.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of pottery barn furniture set from Pottery Barn. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pottery Barn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pottery Barn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments