1.6
Style and Design

I purchased a custom York roll arm sectional sofa. I spent over $7k on it. It is still for sale on the PB website. You can still order the exact same components, same slipcover and fabric, and you too can go through the customer service *** that I am.

The sectional arrived and one of the component's had a bench cushion that had not been constructed properly. As it is pictured in the link below, the "armless sectional" piece has ONE bench cushion. Mine arrived as two. But, it matches in dimension another component's bench cushion- the right and left arm loveseat pieces- which was indeed manufactured correctly.

I asked for them to send me a replacement cushion and slipcover that were reflective of what I ordered... and what they apparently made without problem on the other component I received. Easy fix, right? Still for sale on the website so it's not like it's discontinued or anything, right? "Sure, sure" said the associate store manager.

Nope. After four weeks (and counting), seven emails, countless phone calls and hours devoted to chasing the issue down, I was told by their store manager today that they "cannot provide me what I ordered because they can't manufacture it". Yep, they can't give me what they continue to sell on their website. And what they made without a problem on one part of my sectional. Can they give me a manager's number so that I can speak with someone else to resolve this? Nope, can't do that either.

As I reminded the store manager, a trained seal could provide better customer service. I will never purchase a thing there again and plan on telling everyone I can to save the time, money, and headaches. There are lots of stores that sell sectionals.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of pottery barn sofa from Pottery Barn. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7764 and wants Pottery Barn to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was defective merchandise, poor customer service, poor excuses from customer service and no follow up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pottery Barn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments