Style and Design

This makes 2 years in a row that I have spent large amount of money with POTTERY BARN and once again they have screwed up the order. Unfortunately, this year it was a large present going to our child from Santa so now it has screwed up EVERYTHING!!

I have TWO phones going attempting to reach them via customer service. One of the phones on eternal hold for 59 minutes, the other phone on eternal hold for 27 minutes. One woman got on one of the calls at one point in my 59 minute wait, she could BARELY SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, and she said the number I called (directly from the order form out of their box) was another department so she had to transfer me. I asked her, so are you going to wait on the line with me until I get through to someone so I don't have to wait so long AGAIN?

She said yes, then placed me on hold and disappeared.....WE WILL NEVER SHOP POTTERY BARN, POTTERY BARN TEEN EVER AGAIN. DONE DONE DONE!!!

I liked: Will never shop with them again, Product.

I didn't like: Will never shop with them again, No follow up, Horrible customer service, Defective merchandise, Unresponsive customer service.

Comments

Agree. Do not shop here. Tell your friends and family

PotteryBarnSocialTeam
Pottery Barn Verified Representative

Hello: I'm so very sorry that your order was incorrect and for the service you received when you called for assistance. If you send your order information to support@potterybarn.com I would be happy to assist you by email instead.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon and thank you for being a valued Pottery Barn customer. - Katie

I only wish I had seen your review sooner. I am having the same experience.

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE customer service. I have placed my order over a week ago and my order is no where to be found. Every single person I speak to does not know where my order is. The person this morning said it would arrive by UPS and then this evening the new phone rep states it will arrive by Fed x.

I asked for a tracking number and nobody is able to provide a tracking number to prove it has even been shipped. Sabrina the person I spoke to this morning said you should call UPS. I said yes, happy to do that what the tracking number. She said I don't no what it is but maybe they can provide it.

It is to the point of ridculousness.

Shame on you pottery barn. SHAME ON YOU!