We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty color. I called Pottery Barn and the customer service person said it was wear and tear and beyond warranty. We have many fixtures in our bathroom of stainless steel finish and none of them is peeling. I will never buy anything again from Pottery Barn. The photograph below shows how this light has stood up. I assume that when I buy a bathroom light it is not going to rust. I caution all buyers to find out what the finish is before buying a bathroom light.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pottery barn sussex wall lamp from Pottery Barn and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pottery Barn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pottery Barn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments