We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty color. I called Pottery Barn and the customer service person said it was wear and tear and beyond warranty. We have many fixtures in our bathroom of stainless steel finish and none of them is peeling. I will never buy anything again from Pottery Barn. The photograph below shows how this light has stood up. I assume that when I buy a bathroom light it is not going to rust. I caution all buyers to find out what the finish is before buying a bathroom light.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pottery barn sussex wall lamp from Pottery Barn and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pottery Barn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pottery Barn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Pottery Barn - Customer Service can't Cancel Online orders!! Pottery Barn "12/26 I ordered sheet set from Pottery Barn's online site using a gift card and CC. When the order was placed items showed in STOCK, but in the cart showed..." Read more Pottery Barn - Charging my PB credit card even after item was cancelled Pottery Barn "I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016. The same day, I called and cancelled the order. On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the..." Read more Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle that smelled like truffles Pottery Barn "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..." Read more Pottery Barn - Landon Fabric Sofa Review from Englewood, New Jersey Pottery Barn "I also purchased a Landon sofa from Pottery barn and spent $1600. This means that I chose the least expensive fabric but for $1600 I expected better. My IKEA sofa..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more