Could not complete a first ever order on line so called. That system was not working for several calls.

Finally received help, ordered pillows which were same ones I had purchased in store only $10.00 more on Internet. Representative send she would credit back difference. Had to call three times today. Could not get through to her mailbox even with three customer reps.

Also,had to enlist rep to have store in Santa Monica call me about pillow to send me as the store would not help. The systems are not working. Even this system does not work well to go back and retype. What is going on?

Does anyone care that these systems are not working. I can't edit an earlier sentence.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn to other companies on our site.

Comments