I have long been a fan of Pottery Barn.I have decorated my whole house with their items.

I would dismiss the cost because they do carry high quality furnishings. However, lately the prices seem extreme. Pillow covers that are $50 a piece?! Also some of my more recent purchases have arrived damaged.

I tried to exchange a pillow cover that had the zipper torn out of it and was told "maybe you need to learn how to sew." I was also excited when they announced cutting their shipping charges. It seems like the shipping fees have gotten higher.

I have begun to look at other stores for merchandise.I love their collections but am tired of the prices and am tired of their customer service.

Review about: Pottery Barn Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

#271964

Have you noticed the price of fuel recently?The higher fuel prices go the more EVERYTHING will cost.

I suppose Harry Potter can teleport it to you for free if you ask nicely.As far as the customer service goes I have always found it to be first class.

when prices rise things cost more

Pottery Barn - Charging my PB credit card even after item was cancelled Pottery Barn "I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016. The same day, I called and cancelled the order. On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the..." Read more Pottery Barn - Sussex Sconce peeled and rusted Pottery Barn "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..." Read more Pottery Barn - Outdoor ceramic table not made for outdoors Pottery Barn "Bought 2 ceramic rope outdoor tables from Pottery Barn. After a few months, they both began peeling horribly. Called PotteryBarn to see what could be done or if they had..." Read more Pottery Barn - Landon Fabric Sofa Review from Englewood, New Jersey Pottery Barn "I also purchased a Landon sofa from Pottery barn and spent $1600. This means that I chose the least expensive fabric but for $1600 I expected better. My IKEA sofa..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more