So frustrated and disappointed with the bad customer service I have received from the quality control department at Pottery Barn.I spent over $10,000 on furniture at Potter Barn this summer and the couch I received is defective.

It looks beautiful but the seat cushions are completely stiff. I’ve had the couch for three months and was told they would loosen up. I was told to jump on the seat cushions and it would loosen up. I have four teenagers and had them jumping on the couch for three months!

It has not gotten any more comfortable. Its beautiful, but so stiff. It is not even close to being as comfortable as the couch they advertise in the store. The managers at the local store even agree my cushions are not right.

I brought them in to the store and we compared them side by side. One of the managers literally said "it feels like sitting on cardboard". These cushions are clearly defective. Yet Pottery Barn corporate will not do anything about it.

They want me to spend another $400 to replace the cushions! Way to stand behind your product Pottery Barn!!!!

Just disgusted.If this is not resolved I will never spend another dime at Pottery Barn.

Review about: Pottery Barn Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: How the sofa looks.

I didn't like: How stiff the seats cushions were, Product quality.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments