I placed an order for the fur sleeping bag back on December 8th.It was my first online order placed for Christmas as I wanted to be sure I received it no problem since it was the gift my daughter was asking Santa for.

I actually ordered another item as well, which was on back-order, but I was okay with not receiving that if it didn't come in time. The fur sleeping bag however was NOT on back-order. As the days passed I would check the status online & it was always 'In Process'. Finally I decided to call & they promised me it would be shipping soon & I would receive it before Christmas.

I continued to wait & called two more times & they continued to GUARANTEE that I would have it by Christmas Eve. Finally on December 24th a package arrives, but it's the back-ordered item I didn't care about. The packing slip says that the fur sleeping bag is in a separate box. I continue to wait...it never shows up.

Now I have to write a letter to my daughter from Santa saying that it won't be under the tree but will be arriving soon. I call PBTeen this morning, the day after Christmas, & now they tell me that item is no longer available & they can't fill my order! This is so unacceptable in so many ways! Never did I receive an email or phone call about anything from the time I placed the order to now.

After being on hold for 30 minutes to speak to a Supervisor, I did run across this website & now see this isn't the first time they have *** up! All the Supervisor could say was that he apologized & that our credit card had been credited back.

It never should have been charged in the first place!I will no longer shop at PBTeen & I definitely will be spreading the word!

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments