My Wife and I ordered a $5000 leather sectional on labor day, we were told that it would be delivered between the 9th and the 23rd of November.We were totally ok with that we knew ahead of time to expect that time frame the woman at the store told us they estimate that long anymore because they have had trouble not meeting their shipment times.

We called yesterday (11/12/17) to get a status update because we haven't heard anything about a shipment window and nothing is showing up when we track the shipment and we have not been charged yet.

The customer service person told my wife she would investigate and she could call back today and find out what is going on, after talking with PB today they said its goning to take an additional 6-10 WEEKS for our couch to arrive!!!!Seriously disappointed and considering canceling our order and buying from another company

Review about: Pottery Barn Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments