I ordered this desk on 2/2015, it arrived broken. After numerous calls, I am still waiting on a replacement. I do note recommend, drawer bottoms are of poor quality.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Pottery Barn - Chair Review Pottery Barn "Please tell me why I'm getting a store credit for a fraudulent sale at Pottery Barn. See pictures. Item for sale was chair and slip cover. Well I received the..." Read more Pottery Barn - Sofa Review from San Francisco, California Pottery Barn "I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric. I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that..." Read more Pottery Barn - Awful, low quality products that are not backed by the company Pottery Barn "I have to admit that they advertise well and their products look quite beautiful. We ordered the benchwright extending table and it was stunning when we first received it. Well,..." Read more Horrible Cheap Defective Products that Pottery Barn Will Not Replace Pottery Barn "Pottery Barn's Daily System is cheap overpriced garbage. The calendar and whiteboard have warped over the past few months, even though they have just been hanging on a wall. Pottery..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more