I ordered a couple of items as Christmas gifts from them.I was told that without a doubt, these items would arrive for Christmas.

I called a few times after ordering, since I saw that they had not shipped out yet. I was told that the items would ship, not to worry. When asked when, nothing was specific. Each time I called, my question was not ever resolved.

Finally, today, 12/23, I see that the item has still not been sent. I was assured it would arrive by tomorrow. Finally, I said to just cancel, as it was a set of personalized towels, and was told that they were a week behind in processing. The incompetence at this place is very deep, and disturbing.

I told them to just cancel the order. Considering their very high prices, this poor customer service is unacceptable. Another item, I ordered for my grandson from potterybarnkids was sold out, I was told yesterday. I went ahead and ordered from LLBean, and the item will arrive in 3 days.

At least there was an honest answer.

I will never order from Pottery Barn again.Beyond sub par customer service, especially for the holdiays.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments