I ordered a couple of items as Christmas gifts from them.I was told that without a doubt, these items would arrive for Christmas.

I called a few times after ordering, since I saw that they had not shipped out yet. I was told that the items would ship, not to worry. When asked when, nothing was specific. Each time I called, my question was not ever resolved.

Finally, today, 12/23, I see that the item has still not been sent. I was assured it would arrive by tomorrow. Finally, I said to just cancel, as it was a set of personalized towels, and was told that they were a week behind in processing. The incompetence at this place is very deep, and disturbing.

I told them to just cancel the order. Considering their very high prices, this poor customer service is unacceptable. Another item, I ordered for my grandson from potterybarnkids was sold out, I was told yesterday. I went ahead and ordered from LLBean, and the item will arrive in 3 days.

At least there was an honest answer.

I will never order from Pottery Barn again.Beyond sub par customer service, especially for the holdiays.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Rude customer service at Pottery Barn Pottery Barn "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..." Read more Horrible Cheap Defective Products that Pottery Barn Will Not Replace Pottery Barn "Pottery Barn's Daily System is cheap overpriced garbage. The calendar and whiteboard have warped over the past few months, even though they have just been hanging on a wall. Pottery..." Read more Pottery Barn - Customer Service can't Cancel Online orders!! Pottery Barn "12/26 I ordered sheet set from Pottery Barn's online site using a gift card and CC. When the order was placed items showed in STOCK, but in the cart showed..." Read more Pottery Barn - Sussex Sconce peeled and rusted Pottery Barn "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more