I ORDERED $4000 OF FURNITURE, COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO GIVE ME A CONSISTENT RESPOSNE AS TO DELIVERY.THE SINGEL WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED, SIX PEOPLE GAVE DIFFERENT ANSWERS, WAS JUST TOLD THERE IS NO WAY TO CHECK WHEN SOETHING WILL ACTUALLY BE DELIVERED.

NEVER AGAIN AND I AM RENOVATIONFG TWO HOUSES.

FURNITURE IS SENT TO A WAREHPUSE AND THEY WAIT UNTIL EVERY PIECE ARRIVES BEFORE DELIVERING EVEN THOUGH THEY CHARGE A FORTUNE FOR INDIVIDUAL SHIPPING FEES.DEFINILTY DO NOT HIRE ANY PLUMBERS, ELECTRICINAS ETC UNTIL STUFF HAS ARRIVED, WOULD NOT EVENS TART DEMOLITION UNTIL IT ARRIVES SINCE IT COULD BE TWO TO THREEMONTHS FROM ORDEREING DATE.

Review about: Pottery Barn Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Potterybarn has the worst customer service that I have ever encountered.I ordered 2000k of furniture and the furniture showed up with scratches and tears.

The customer service is a call center where no one really knows what is going in.It's the worst !

Pottery Barn - Landon Fabric Sofa Review from Englewood, New Jersey Pottery Barn "I also purchased a Landon sofa from Pottery barn and spent $1600. This means that I chose the least expensive fabric but for $1600 I expected better. My IKEA sofa..." Read more Rude customer service at Pottery Barn Pottery Barn "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..." Read more Horrible Cheap Defective Products that Pottery Barn Will Not Replace Pottery Barn "Pottery Barn's Daily System is cheap overpriced garbage. The calendar and whiteboard have warped over the past few months, even though they have just been hanging on a wall. Pottery..." Read more Pottery Barn - Overpriced sofa with a defect but not backed by the company Pottery Barn "Bought a $2200+ sofa in June, 2014. Got delivered in Aug, 2014. After just one year of usage one of the two back cushion started to sag a..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more