Received a reward certificate for buying furniture for 325. We needed to use it in one purchase, so we made one online for 335.

The order came in 3 seperate shipments, as some things were on back order. Aftre the last item was shipped, I checked the card balance and saw the rewards certificate was not credited towards the balance. This is where the DISGRACEFUL customer service began. I tried 5 seperate times to send a message through the message system on the comeity credit card website, but it said that it could not send the message each time, and to call cusotmer service 866-234-2029.

I did, and waited 10 minutes after some awful automated system, and then explained my problem. The representative then transfered me to someone that she said would help, was on hold for another 10 minutes. Then that lady said she couldn't help me and told me to call 866-234=2029 THE SAME NUMBER I ALREADY CALLED. I took a deep breath and called the number and asked for a manager after explaining the series of occurences.

After being placed on hold for ANOTHER 10 MINUTES, Sabrina answered and told me that I was not authorized to speak because it was my wife's ccard. I told her I would get my wife, and summoned her to the phone. By the time she came to the phone there was a dial tone. THANKS SABRINA, VERY CLASSY.

My wife then attempted to call several times, and was bounced around, placed on hold, and then told to call a number and select "corporate" option.

THERE WASN'T A CORPORATE OPTION. So after wasting close to an hour, we still haven't solved our problem and WILL ABSOLUTELY NEVER, EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM POTTERY BARN BRANDS OR USE THEIR CARD AGAIN.

Review about: Pottery Barn Credit Card.

I didn't like: Lack of financial controls, Credit card customer service lack of resolving issue.

Comments