THEY HAVE THE ABSOLUTE WORST AND THE MOST RUDE DELIVERY PEOPLE EVER!!!!!!!!For what you pay for the furniture you would expect at the very least polite and easy people to deal with on delivery!

NOT THESE PEOPLE!!!!!! They have to be the most frustrating people to deal with. So frustrating!

When you order soemthing and and you have already paid for it you don't expect to have to wait a) a month and a half to get it b) set up a delivery date because they give you a time that works then call you ONE DAY before they deliver it to tell you that you no longer have that time.Then have to reschedule for another date and they can never guarntee you a time no matter how much advance you give them!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Pottery Barn Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

Pottery Barn couches are garbage! Pottery Barn "Three months into the Pottery Barn Pearce sofa [...] and $3800 later it looks like a $10 sweater..." Read more Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle that smelled like truffles Pottery Barn "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..." Read more Pottery Barn - Unhappy Customer Pottery Barn "Hi, I completely understand what you are going through. I purchased a bed in Nov 2016 and still have not received it in satisfactory condition. I have paid for this..." Read more Caveat  Emptor if you buy the pottery barn  Hampstead Table Pottery Barn "I bought the same table in June 2016. When I removed my table from storage in June 2017, there was cracking around several seams. Now it is August 2017 and..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more