Verified Reviewer

Seven months ago I ordered a custom sectional from Pottery Barn. It was suppose to take six months but it was late.

Fine. I can understand that. What I can not understand is them making it somewhere in the world where labor is cheap, sending it across the world to be within 10 minutes of my house and loosing it in their furniture delivery hub! It is there.

They know it is there but they can not find it. So my now great choices are to reorder and wait 7 more months or start over. And just to be clear, it took me no less than 27 hours on the phone with them to even find this out!!! They suck!!

Do NOT order from them.

It is not a covid issue. They are idiots!

User's recommendation: order from Restoration Hardware or City Furniture- super easy and fast.

Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Comments

#2281922

This was super helpful and am glad i found it. I was just about to order some furniture (sectional and and a couple chairs) and will now go elsewhere.

Only an idiot calls an entire group of people "idiots".

@PissedConsumer2272487

LMAO! Looks like the OP triggered your delicate sensibilities!!!

You wasted 27 hours of your life on THAT ? Hours that you will never get back.

Life wasted. It never occurred to you to write a formal malfeasance complaint served via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested ?

That takes about 20 minutes and is what your lawyer would do (save another $200). Telephone calls disappear like a puff of steam in the wind and are worthless complaint outlets unless you're not really looking for a solution and just want to make some underpaid, disinterested, overworked employee's day even more miserable than usual with your vituperative whining.

@PissedConsumer2272483

Their life, their time. Don't worry about it!

It’s true I’m in this situation now with two items . Waste of time !

Orders don’t exist . It’s bait and switch.

@PissedConsumer2260271

No, it is not 'bait and switch'. Where is the switch ? This is simply noncompliance or possibly poor business practice.

Pottery Barn Reviews