D-, 4525 La Jolla Village Dr #6, San Diego, CA 92122, USA

So far this is the worst experience when buying furniture and good luck to all of you if you need your items to be delivered. Pottery Barn has the worst customer service that I have experienced (this is no exaggeration).

Pottery Barn has hundreds of horrible complaints.

I ordered a bed for my daughter on January 16th. If I just had the chance to read all these complaints I would have never went to the store. I have made multiple calls and waited for more than 30 minutes each time. Finally, after almost two months I had the “Honor” to talk to a “Customer Care Leadership” (I can go hours elaborating on the meaning of this title for Pottery Barn).

The Customer Care Leadership told me that she we take care of anything five days ago. You guessed it right, I have not heard from them since. Now let’s make the math, today is April 3rd, I have not heard of any update from them, and calling them is as useless as that Customer Care Leadership title.

I think it is time for a refund. Please Pottery Barn Customer Care Leadership do not answer this post with a “Very Sincere” apology, just stop doing this to your new clients, the old ones will never comeback.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Delivery Service.

Pottery Barn Cons: I did not like.

• Pottery Barn Complaints