My wife and I registered for Pottery Barn Table settings, specifically the Sausalito set. After 4 months of hand washing, we are down two salad plates, two soup bowls, and one coffee mug.

These dishes are ***, and when they chip, they soak up water fast. So if you were thinking of repairing them, too bad. There is already a darkening water stain spreading across your dish. There is no simple way to repair them.

Don't buy this junk. I really wish we had gone with a different company. I have had many plates in my life, and the only ones this bad were the ones made by kids at elementary school back in the '80s.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

I have the same problem with the PB plates.I purchased the soup bowls, square plates and round plates.

They are not sealed properly so water soaks into the ceramic. When I wash them, I have to set them on the counter to dry for days. If I stack them before all the moisture has dried, they mold under the finish and smell bad. I took them back and they did give me new plates but they were the same.

Do not buy them.I had better dishes from Target.