My wife and I registered for Pottery Barn Table settings, specifically the Sausalito set. After 4 months of hand washing, we are down two salad plates, two soup bowls, and one coffee mug.

These dishes are ***, and when they chip, they soak up water fast. So if you were thinking of repairing them, too bad. There is already a darkening water stain spreading across your dish. There is no simple way to repair them.

Don't buy this junk. I really wish we had gone with a different company. I have had many plates in my life, and the only ones this bad were the ones made by kids at elementary school back in the '80s.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments

I have the same problem with the PB plates.I purchased the soup bowls, square plates and round plates.

They are not sealed properly so water soaks into the ceramic. When I wash them, I have to set them on the counter to dry for days. If I stack them before all the moisture has dried, they mold under the finish and smell bad. I took them back and they did give me new plates but they were the same.

Do not buy them.I had better dishes from Target.

Pottery Barn - Charging my PB credit card even after item was cancelled Pottery Barn "I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016. The same day, I called and cancelled the order. On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the..." Read more Pottery Barn - Bad customer service at Dubai mall Pottery Barn "I am so disappointed with pottery ban's duvet cover sets I purchased recently. After one dry cleaning, the color changed from sandalwood to green. Purchased a second duvet thinking perhaps..." Read more Pottery Barn - Chair Review Pottery Barn "Please tell me why I'm getting a store credit for a fraudulent sale at Pottery Barn. See pictures. Item for sale was chair and slip cover. Well I received the..." Read more Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle that smelled like truffles Pottery Barn "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more