2.0

I ordered over $300 worth of bedding and twice 2 pieces came wrong!When I asked if they could do anything for the time I have not only had to wait for them to get the products back, redo them, and send them again as well as calling to try to resolve this twice, the customer service rep said no.

I asked for expedited shipping since I have already had to wait over 3 weeks and she said no.This has been a very poor experience and will be sure to share with everyone I know and online many places.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn. The most disappointing about duvet cover from Pottery Barn was poor customer service and delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn?

Comments